Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blogging in English

I've decided to start blogging in English, so more people can understand what I write. I might occassionally write a post in Danish, but I will try to stick to English for now.

I started blogging in Danish, because I am moving back to Denmark soon, and I wanted to improve my Danish writing . But I realised that my Danish is fine, it is only my mind which has changed, not my language.

And even though it is a lovely language, there's just not that many people who understand it.

However, i would like to invite Danish readers to write comments in Danish, if they feel more comfortable doing that.

I hope that Danish readers don't mind, and that English readers may learn some things abot the little fairytale country Denmark, when I move back there in about 2 weeks time.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?