Saturday, March 24, 2007

All you women, eating youghurt natural, throw your hands up at me

Danish women are often praised for their health and beauty.

I don't agree that Danish and Scandinavian women are prettier on average than women from other countries, but in case you do, here's their secret:

95 pct. of women between 20 and 30 eat youghurt natural for breakfast (aka A38).

This statistic is purely based on my own experience of Groundhog day, everytime I go to one of my Danish girlfriends' houses and open their fridge, and see the same youghurt staring at me out of each and every one.

Now I eat it myself in the morning, imagining how many other Danish women are eating excately the same white substance (wait, maybe there's a sexual undertone here, perhaps Danish women really aren't as liberated as they're known to be, since their brekfast has an uncanny likelihood to sperm) at the very same moment, in their kitchens around the country.

Blood is thicker than water, and youghurt natural is thicker than flighty flirtations with foreign countries.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?