Saturday, March 03, 2007

What women want

Snippets of conversation:

”I just want a working-class man who slams me up against the wall and loves me” said one of my girlfriends ”I don’t want no sticky academic hands on me”

“I ONLY want stick academic hands on me” said my other friend

“I just want some one who’s both down to earth and smart” said my other friend

“I just want a faithful, stable, romantic kind a guy” finished the fourth friend

I though for a long time of all the men I’ve been attracted to in my life and could find absolutely no pattern of a certain type.

Until it occurred to me

“I just want a man who’s COOL”.

Cool is someone who is so self-confident that he dares to be himself in any situation, and who has guts to be fragile and wrong sometimes as well.

GUTS. That’s it.

I don’t care what his job, passions and interest are. He just has to have guts.

I think everyone’s got a certain quality they’re always attracted to.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?